a special notice to clients

I thought I should take a minute and post a special notice for clients booked prior to February 14, 2009.  Although technically I started phasing out the inclusion of full resolution CDs in September of 2008, there has been some confusion how this is going to affect you.

1.) The quote for services that you received will be honoured, regardless of whether it's baby pictures or a wedding.

2.) You will not be receiving full-resolution images on your disc.  You will receive a set of watermarked webshare images and a full set (not just 20) of 4x6 print resolution images (this means you can make prints up to 4x6 but photo products and/or anything 5x7 or larger will be pixelated.)

3.) You will be able to order enlargements via the new client ordering section of the new website, and will be charged at cost, as per the till receipt, not the stockroom prices.  If you require a full-resolution image for other purposes, please discuss it with me and we will try to come to a workable solution.

I thank you all for your patience and understanding through this transition.  There are more complete details on the website under the tab 'notices' but in the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

muchLOVE,

~H.

Comments

kate said…
I wish you were closer! I want a family photo
What happened to your blog followers?

I really LOVE your website darling :) It is totally wonderful!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.