two too cute!

Y, D & A finally welcomed the twins on November 14, 2008.  There are many more pictures to come, but I had to share a little bit.  See, Y's Mom (aka Gramma) is the admin support supervisor at my day job.  She's more than just someone I work with though - she's kind of like a second Mom to me, and getting to know her and her family has been nothing shy of amazing.  

The twins are the newest of her grandbabies, and I feel blessed and honoured to be a part of them growing up.  Really, even if I wasn't in on the picture-taking process I'd have every detail imaginable - these are some very well-loved grandbabies.  Say hello and give a warm welcome to these two gorgeous little people:  Ryan Daniel and Sarah Treena.  Mom and Dad - your babies are beautiful little chickens!  Are they not totally delicious?  Y, D, and A, thanks for letting Heather and I invade your home last weekend.  Gramma S - sorry you weren't there for it...  ~snicker snicker~  Newborns are only sorta fun - I can hardly wait for the 3 months session, and for whatever it's worth the 6 and 9 and 12 months sessions are already planned WOOT WOOT!  (Come on - opposite gender twins?  of COURSE I have plans...)


Next time, instead of Heather ~I~ am leaving the camera at home so I can just snuggle the bebes... and A - thanks for humouring me with the cheesy hat picture - I totally owe ya one! ~smirk~

Comments

Lynda said…
Wow!! Gorgeous pics and gorgeous babes!!! I LOVE TWINS!!!
Mama Bear said…
Ah, yeah, thanks for that. "Come see some cute babies Heather, but LEAVE your camera???"

That's torture. Plain torture.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.