my little gymnast

When I was young gymnastics was my life. We enrolled Serejane for her first round this fall and it nearly broke my heart watching her. I purposely left my camera in the bag for the ENTIRE SERIES so I could just sit, and watch, and bask. On the last day though I was the paparazzi Mom from hell... these are just a scant few of the plethora I snapped...

Getting a little coaching on how to properly do a plank.


Swinging on the unevens.


Strike a pose!


So much glee!  I am sad to be done but glad for a bit of reprieve from the craziness of driving everyone around on Saturdays!

Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
Sooo cute! I left my camera at home for the entire series of ballet. Just about killed me but I didnt want to miss one moment of the whole thing. Sheesh to watch them tootle around is by far the cutest thing ever. Bellies sticking out over their little tutus....good grief so sweet. ANYWAY I enrolled them again not just cuz they love it but because I will be snapping like crazy! LOL!
Carol Kerfoot said…
and how come she looks so grown up in these? Did she love it?
ticblog said…
It's the new bob, Carol... lol
Tanya said…
It really does make her look older.
kate said…
I loved watching gymnastics when Abby was in it. Great term - 'Paparazzi Mom' - that's what my friend Lauren calls herself, too! Serejane looks like she really enjoys gymnastics.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.