two cute for pumpkins

Remember Vala & Vandy? Well, it's been 3 months since they were born already! I went to hang out with them a couple weekends ago and I've decided I'm in love a little bit.

Their smiles are enough to crush a full grown man. (Even though they never smile at the same time... but that's a whole other story...)


We did a couple of pumpkin shots, of course.

And then Mom had some special pictures she wanted done. If you`ve followed along, Mom LOVES animals, and ESPECIALLY horses. The newest additions to the girls` stuffed horsies collection are these two giant sparkly unicorns.

Mom also wanted a second series shot of the girls with their puppy Star.
And, since we aren`t going to see each other until after the new year now, we figured we`d better get a Christmas shot in, too!
Twin A Vala (on the left) still has about a pound to go before catching up with Twin B Vandy (on the right.)
As we wound down the session, Mom and Dad worked as a teamto get the girls changed and fed. I can`t possibly imagine life with twins, but these guys make it look easy. (almost.)

See you in the New Year, beautiful little ladies!!!

Comments

Talitha Watkinson said…
Love the Christmas shot!
ticblog said…
This was a real departure for me, Talitha - Mom has her own creative ideas so I'm kind of just the monkey with the machine for these ones lol. Next session we're gettin' the girls nekkid WOOT WOOT!!! (I love nekkid bebe on the bellee shots!)
ticblog said…
This was a real departure for me, Talitha - Mom has her own creative ideas so I'm kind of just the monkey with the machine for these ones lol. Next session we're gettin' the girls nekkid WOOT WOOT!!! (I love nekkid bebe on the bellee shots!)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.