the intrepid R family

Say hello to the gorgeous R family, who braved near-freezing temperatures and mist hanging in the air in pursuit fall family photos. (Anyone wondering why I love shooting on overcast days so much only ever needs to look through this set of pictures. )

Even though it was a bit cool, between hugs and running they all managed to keep warm.


(apparently there was something on his face; I told Dad he should have licked Mom's glasses.)

Near the end of our session, baby R was treated to dinner...

then a show...


It was such a beautiful morning and beautiful location and beautiful loving family, I was sad to have to leave. I almost debated calling all my clients for the day and telling them to just meet us all down there, and bring hot chocolate...
Thanks for a great session, guys!

(Couldn't you just eat these two?)

Comments

Amazing light!!! I love them all (but I especially love the last one) :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.