puppies and snowmen and forts, oh my!

Kaelan hard at work on his snow fort, which features an attached igloo for Art.


Serejane made a GIRL snowman.


Adding the finishing touches...


I'm sorry to all the people who don't like winter.  I do.


So proud of herself lol


She was talking to her snowman.  "You're so beautiful!"


Nice face.  


Securing the attached Art igloo.


This leaf had THEE coolest pattern on it!


Beautiful snowman GIRL.


Serejane's new Walls Blizzrd Pruf snowsuit.  It's monogrammed. She thinks that's pretty swell.


Even the snaps and buttons are monogrammed!  lol


Art in his argyle.


If I was one of the other dogs, I'd totally beat him up.  However, it does keep the shivering to a minimum so I may have to re-think my position on puppy clothes, at least for this first winter.  ~sigh~  The girls will be thrilled - nothing is better than playing dress-up, unless of course, that's dress-up with a dog.

Comments

kate said…
I love the completely different dynamic girls bring to playing in the snow. Snow angels, snowman GIRLs and our all-time favorite: figure skating on Hal's homemade backyard rink (a.k.a. kids watch mom almost have a heart attack as they skate their versions of the double axel and triple lutz. Heaven help me).

Enjoy your snow.
Allyson said…
I'm a little in shock that you have snow already! And I love that you love it, so please, keep it over there away from me, at least until after our Daughter's wedding at the end of January.
I too am not a lover of doggys dressed up, but I think I'll have to rethink that position. Art looks adorable in Argyle! Have fun! And love all the photos.
Cathy said…
I would love winter too, if mine looked like that :D
haha Poor Art..... the other doggies may beat him up, but he can hold his head high knowing how darn cute he looks!! heehee
Love the snow pictures... I am totally jealous! I would love to have some snow, rather then this horrid never ending rain!
How do you get so much snow ? Can I do my Winter Wonderland in your backyard ? Yeesh ! LOL !!

We have nothing here, only a skiff and then it was melted away.

Your puppy looks jiffy spiffy in that sweater, kinda reminds me of one of the Osmond brothers on a Christmas special for Donny & Marie !!
fmartell2 said…
All our snow is gone, and the boys still want to ride the sleds down the hill....
Wanna send some this way??
Talitha said…
wow, snow already? I can wait til December myself.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.