comatose? HA!

This last week, with my term paper off my plate and my clients completely processed if not delivered, has been a rare treat.  Last weekend was the 80s shoot (I'll be blogging those as soon as I have the other model release YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and the pictures are simply FANTASTIC!  I also got to hang out with 3 wonderful ladies to do some private tutelage (I'm pretty sure all 3 of them never want to hear the term 'law of reciprocity' EVER again...) and am really hoping to add their blogs to the blogroll (hint hint YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.)  

Our Saturday and Sunday are chock-full of family silliness.  Wil & I already went and snuck in some Christmas shopping after getting supplies for our cook-a-thon, AND I found a $250 London Fog maxi-coat for $90.  Could life BE any better?  Oh wait, yes it could!  I've been asked to photograph some product shots for a new business.  The company is (get this) GOURMET COOKIES!  (I get to keep the props - squee!!!)

We're planning on catching up with a couple of friends, and Art will be mastering the command 'sit' - we're busy, so I don't have time to be comatose!  So far, sabbatical ROCKS.

Watch for some pics on Sunday...  until then, have a great weekend, everyone!  MUAH!

~H.

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.