going caffeine free

No more coffee.  
No more tea.  
No more chocolate.  
God hates me.

Comments

Oh no! I really feel for you.
Oh my..... yikes!

You can do it !
Anonymous said…
carob?
http://www.foodreference.com/html/fcarob.html
ticblog said…
I know all about carob. I've had a tumultuous relationship with caffeine since I was a kid - I was restricted to carob from the time I was 8 until probably 13-ish to counter the effects of chocolate on migraine headaches. I'm sad, but not surprised - I'm going to miss chocolate chip cookies with a cuppa strong jo. (I hate decaf - it tastes funny lol)
I feel your pain!
I can eat chocolate in small doses, but coffee.... yikes!
I still drink it, in moderation, and very weak.
miasmom said…
hey! i did this last week- mind you it was forced upon me due to oral surgery and i had some good painkillers for a few days....

you can do it!
fmartell2 said…
Bring out Wonderwoman!!
I don't think I could do that... my kids wouldn't survive

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.