feet and couches

It was back in May when we last saw this family.  Mom was kinda sorta REALLY preggers.   Well, that bebe is out, and looking as beautiful as her big sister.  By the time bebe C. arrived I was knee-deep in wedding season and unable to squeeze them in.  I had a (very - like the day before) last-minute opening and was able to cross this family off my unofficial 'waiting list.'  I'm glad I did - there's always an adventure to be had when visiting these guys!  Thanks for lettin me squish the new baby, play with M's feetsies, and put your sassy couch in pictures!


(Since we missed a newborn session we took a few extra shots of bebe C.)



Miss M was more than happy to pose after we took the obligatory shots of her Care Bear.



This shot reminds me of 50s studio portraits - LOVE IT!!!



This couch shot made the entire session worth it...  I can't stop smiling every time I look at it!  ~smirk~

Comments

shutterbug said…
I love the last shot!
ticblog said…
I did that shot a lot a couple of years ago and the novelty had worn off, but lately I've been really enjoying it again ol
What sweet little girls! Love the last one and the couch shot too :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.