a little normalcy

After a grueling summer and early autumn, it was SUPER nice to be able to go and enjoy a party as a guest.  While Serejane did the typical I'm-at-a-birthday-party-I'll-find-you-when-I-need-to-pee-or-want-more-cake thing, I got to visit, hang out with a few really cute kids, catch up with some ladies I haven't seen in a while, and meet some lovely new ladies.  I shot for pure pleasure, and wanted to share a few with you.  Here's what I saw at the party:



A very happy birthday to Miss Jolie!  I'm so glad we got to come and visit you on your special day!

Comments

I am glad you took these for fun, because I didn't get to take many myself , thanks for coming finally and glad you enjoyed yourself !!
kate said…
Looks like everyone had fun! That photo of Serejane smashed against the netting is too funny.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.