third time's a charm

Being a born-and-raised Alberta girl I should know that clear skies don't represent the day's weather any better than cloudy ones do. After finishing up with the first two sessions of the day in near-perfect weather, I drove off in the rain to session number three feeling a bid of panic settling in. I hadn't planned on rain (stupid me) and so decided to leave the backdrops and strobes at home. My third stop for the day was a client whose house I happen to know doesn't have the brightest natural light in their living room. We briefly discussed our options - and decided to shoot in their foyer. Well, even though there was a high window over the landing letting in tremendous amounts of beautiful diffused light, the brilliant smiles of Hannah and her big brother Isaac could have lit the room up anyways! E & K - I swear, I'm renting your foyer the next time I hit a patch of bad weather out your way... Just one question before I go though: how do you manage to not eat your kids? They are absolutely edible!!!






(I swear I heard the cat singing, "I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight...")


(Remember last year's kangaroo costume?!  Hannah was a bun in the over still...  Poor Alphonse the Moose thought it was a mouse.  This year, he'd be right.)



(I forgot to mention that Hannah & Isaac's mommy is looking FANTASTIC!!!)

Comments

Tanya said…
LOVE the cat and the chicken photo, definitly my favorite.
ticblog said…
I know, Tanya - the weight of that picture didn't really register until I got home and now I crack up just thinking about it. Seriously, if I was a cat and saw a chicken that big just sitting there I'd think I was dead and gone to heaven lol
Karla said…
I am so in love with these photos! And I agree with etheralangel... the photo of the cat and the chicken is my favorite for sure!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.