oh, baby!


As a photographer, one never knows what one is going to get until one arrives. And sometimes, if that photographer (say, me, for example) happens to have pair of rocking horses left in her car from a previous session, things kind of turn out a little differently...

These two handsome young men were pretty apprehensive about my presence. Until I whipped out the hats and horses. After much giggling, riding, flower arranging, cow references, and sneezing, and (as you can see) a little hanging around upsidedown, what we ended up with was a totally spontaneous, fun, and funny "maternity" album - one that certainly stands out amoung others I have done. Thanks for asking me to come out, K - may your delivery be strong, sure, and uneventful - you must let me know when the baby arrives so I can pick which block picture to post...








Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.