keepin' it fresh, keepin' it real...

A little break was much needed here on Planet Hope.  Bill and I spent a blissful weekend in Banff eating take-out Indian, riding our bikes, and watching the Food Network.  I'm back now, with a pile of work ahead of me, but feeling rejuvenated and inspired, especially after my afternoon shooting today.  Verbally, in sort-of random order, it goes something like this:

rings: peace (or) Bill Gets To Drive For Once
sweet dolly out and about
USOTW
bokeh-ball-a-riffic
footography vs. buttography
oh, deer!
oh, my!
refocusing on loving the blur
me and my shadow
an alien landscape
fishbelly
molly vs. minnow
texture-liscious
case by case
crow vs. seagull vs. wren

Check out the album for the visuals...



Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
Love this kind of stuff. Hope you had a great weekend!
Becks said…
Hope...I love them! The self portraits are the best part! You are looking amazing...and Bill's not too bad either...lol! The bike self portrait though...so nice!
fmartell2 said…
That looks like such an enjoyable vacation.
And I would have to say that every one of those pictures are amazing.
Wonderful wonderful wonderful !!!!!!!!!
Cathy said…
Those are awesome H! I commented on the actual photos!
kate said…
Those photos are great. I, too, like the self-portraits. Sorry I fell asleep on you last night... looking forward to finishing playing catch-up with you.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.