Talking in Loud Whispers: How much are my services worth?

Setting your prices is a hurdle we all face.  Deciding how much to charge, what to include, and comparing ourselves to other shooters in the market can be a very daunting task.  This open-floor Loud Whisper will be dedicated to sharing how and why we set our prices, as well as how we tackle the issue of raising our prices without losing clientele.  Sunday, September 7th, 2008, 6 pm - 7:30 p.m., Hope's place.  $2 per person in the kitty for coffee and cookies; please bring a snack to share!

Comments

Rebecca McKay said…
Oh...this sounds great! I'll be there!
Laura Jane said…
Im going to try to make it to this one!
I'm in! Looking forward to it!
Amanda said…
I will be out of town for this one. It's too bad because this is an issue that I've been struggling with.
Lareina said…
I'm going to try to make this one as well!
Amy said…
I am hoping to make it! :)
Laura Jane said…
boo! I got an oppurtunity to tour Mike's work that night, which never happens, so I can't come :( Hope it goes great!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.