Suffolk House Bed & Breakfast

I was recently asked to do a few interiors for charming 4-star B&B the Suffolk House Bed & Breakfast located at Antler Lake, Alberta.  I've done several elopements and small weddings at the B&B, so I accepted if nothing else because it is always a great pleasure to spend time with Sheila, the hostess with more than the mostest, who told me she was in the process of updating her website (hence the need for pictures) with some exciting new things including an artist-in-residence who will be running drawing and painting workshops starting this fall.  

Well, imagine my surprise when I discovered it was my Aunt, Deborrah Hughes-Garr, who has been teaching at Salisbury Greenhouse for a couple of years!  They met at the Greenhouse where Sheila, a licensed marriage commissioner, performs ceremonies in the wedding venue.  (Yes, they have one - contact them to inquire!)   

So...  be sure and keep an eye on the B&B site in the next few weeks to see more images of this incredibly gorgeous B&B as well as catch up on new and exciting projects!  Or, just book yourself a getaway - tea's always on...

Comments

Ooohhh that is the wedding commissioner who did that wedding this weekend !

She had that name on her SUV !! LOL !

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.