my new toy

One man's trash is another man's treasure. On Monday at Serejane's daycare eyespy'ed an abandoned vintage pram, slightly bent, but totally serviceable. I couldn't take it with me on the bike so I left it there, meaning to go back and pick it up, but also thinking I should wait another day in case her rightful owner returned to collect it. Tuesday she was there. Wednesday, too. Today I happened to drive instead of ride the bike, and when eyespy'ed the pram still sitting there, all lonely an unloved, I sauntered on over there, loaded 'er up in Miss Kitty, and brought 'er home. Bill's going to straighten the bars out and I'm going to clean it up. I'm having visions of pictures of babies sitting in the pram in all kinds of wonderful places - the park, a wheat field, in front of graffiti, in crosswalks... lol. Isn't she beautiful?



Comments

Tanya said…
Love it!
fmartell2 said…
I wish I still had babies to put in there for pictures!!!
kate said…
looks neat

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.