my friend, my soul mate, my moon sister

The only person I've known longer than my best friend Tannis is my husband, and it would take me the rest of this lifetime and the next to explain us.  Words do not exist to properly define the friendship we've shared, or adequately describe the love I have for my friend, my soul mate, my moon sister not only in this lifetime but a thousand lifetimes before.

Besides being my best friend AND a successful Event Planner, Tannis is an ashtanga yogi. She is in the process of building her website, and I was blessed enough to be given the honour. The pictures we captured are unique in that there are no cliffs or oceans, no mountains or seascapes about - just a sweet Alberta lake, some bales of straw, and that big prairie sky that will always be home to both of us, no matter how far we travel or how many lives we live.

This was the third commercial shoot. And by far the perfect definition of how good things come in threes. I promise to share the address for the website when it is ready.








Comments

Those are pretty cool !
Wren and Canaan's Mama said…
LOVE them!!
shutterbug said…
Wow, these are amazing!!
Amy said…
I LOVE THESE!
Becks said…
Wow! Beautiful poses, beautiful pictures!
Amazing set! Wow!!!
fmartell2 said…
You Both ROCK!!!
Cyberkitty said…
This must have been so much fun! Tannis must have just loved them. (Thanks for sharing)
-Kyla

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.