hoodoos and bleeches

With Kaelan gone to visit his Auntie Danna in Calgary, and Wil off camping in Cold Lake with his Dad, Bill & I made an impromptu camping trip with the girls this past weekend. We headed out towards Edson, not really sure what we'd stumble upon, with the idea of meeting up with friends at the lake on Sunday afternoon. It was quite the adventure finding a spot to camp (Hornbeck Creek, if you're ever out that way, is a fantastic little pit stop!) and the logging roads we had to take to access Sundance Provincial Park were none too kind to our wee, ground-hugging, low-profile tired car, and there were 'bleeches' in the lake, but all the trouble turned out to be well worth it. Even Sweet Dolly enjoyed the trip!



Now that we're back in the city, we have the rest of our week off work chock-full of visiting, renovating, and (of course for me) processing pictures. While I'm working on relaxing over here, I hope you all have a lovely week, too!

Comments

fmartell2 said…
I just loved looking at all of those pictures. It seems like it was just last week you were telling me you were pregnant with Serejane. I can't believe how grown up and BEAUTIFUL she is.
Tanya said…
Great photo's, enjoy your week off!
Great pictures! I was thinking as I was looking at them how lucky your kids are to have such great memories captured. I'm glad you took some time to get away wonderwoman!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.