a little bit of Fringe

Bill & I took the girls out to visit with my dear friend N. who was up from sunny California (stupid me I didn't get a shot of us together lol...)  We met at Starbucks (we've both lost about 30lbs, and were both drinking peppermint tea - we laughed at leading parallel lives as we've ended up unwittingly doing over the years and the fact we were ~still~ both peppermint tea drinkers) then headed over to the Fringe for a bit.  

N. had to run so Bill & I took the girls off to see one last act before heading home.  The girls were mesmerized by the hula hoop girl.  Heck, me and Bill were mesmerized by the hula hoop girl lol.  

These first two pictures occurred something like this.

Me: "Hey, Madisyn?"


Me: "Hey, Serejane?"


This shot was, "Hey, Bill?"  but I got this cable knit sweater and neck shot 'cuz I didn't aim very carefully... oops.


It was much easier to do some footography.


And, of course, there was the amazing hula hoop girl, who amoung other things did two-man hoop spinning...


...and had volunteers from the audience literally throw hoops at her...


...until she was spinning what must have been about 40 hoops at the same time, wearing flippers and brandishing a parasol!  WAY crazy cool!


Comments

kate said…
nice footography. much better than mine

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.