hot hot hot!

When I did K & C's session a few weeks ago (remember the LOVE graffiti pics?) the bride-to-be mentioned that her friends were planning a pin-up themed stagette party for her. My curiosity instantly piqued and I asked if she'd be interested in having me come and snap a few pictures. What ended up transpiring though was a full-on thigh-high, telephone-wielding, struttin', posin', and blowing kisses to the camera, topped off with a limo ride to a special location for a crazy group photo where the poor, innocent ladies got honked at and heckled by the locals... you can see why - simply gorgeous! Thanks to ALL OF YOU for such a fun and wild night!!!



The gorgeous bride-to-be. K - may your wedding next weekend be at least as much fun as your stagette!!!
















See more here - watch for the full set in early August!!!




Comments

fmartell2 said…
LOVE THOSE!!
I want to do something like that!!
kate said…
absolutely gorgeous and SO fun!
Carol Kerfoot said…
OMGOODNESS NESS I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!
Haha !!! Those are just great fun !!!!
These are FANTASTIC!!! That must have been a blast taking those pictures. So great, I love them all :)
Cathy said…
Fun and Fab!! Love these!!
Laura Jane said…
HAWT!!!!! I love it! Looks like it was fun!
Very sexy! What a fabulous theme! You do such a good job at capturing sassiness. LOL

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.