sweet as cotton candy


The sad part about babies I photograph from belly or infant turning a year old is that unless I make up an excuse to visit, I often don't get to see them until their second birthday. This was the case with Miss Rowan, who reminds me of one of those vintage babies you'd have seen sitting in a pram drowning in miles of victorian lace and teething on a sterling rattle. She's positively gorgeous. Thanks for letting me come to the park with you, Rowan. Next time we'll leave a few extra minutes so you and Serejane can plant a proper flower garden.




Comments

Tanya said…
Aww what a doll.
Becks said…
so sweet. I totally think of cotton candy when I see the first picture. I love the color in it!
kate said…
Oh my. So sweet. The one of her back is so delicate. Darling photos of her wiht the flower.
She really is precious !
Mama Bear said…
This has got to be one of my favorite albums, besides that of my own kiddos ;0). Really gorgeous photos Hope. Wonderful job.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.