voluntary regression: day 2

The guilt was admittedly short-lived. However, I can't help but think I've just handed someone else a new client. There's some sadness in that - I'm always looking to expand the fold. When your entire business is built on word of mouth it's a scary prospect not generating or perpetuating that buzz on the street. I think in some ways I understand why retirement can be so hard for some people - getting past the hump of, "But this is what I've always done..." and finding something else to do every day, going through the process of discovering or creating something new to do every day, is tough. 21 days to form a new habit, hey? Damn. That's 19 days away still.

Comments

kate said…
19 days is nothing.
Tanya said…
((Hugs))

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.