rockin' the graffiti wall

I'm in love with the graffiti wall from the Trash the Dress Session, and so when this family figured they could handle something a little edgier than your traditional bucolic outdoorsy-type pictures, I was more than happy to revisit it.



This ended up being one of those treacherous sessions I dread when I get home because there's NO WAY I can stop at my "20 pictures" - thanks for your patience, Jen - I hope your nine berzillion gajillion pictures make up for the delay ~smirk~







Comments

Becks said…
Oh the last picture is too cool...is it a reflection in a puddle?
ticblog said…
No, it's actually Q INSIDE the car, locking the door. Mom is OUTSIDE the car. Her keys are INSIDE the car. Note the expression on Mom's face... hehe
shutterbug said…
Q & H looks so grown up!! I haven't seen them in a bit, Jen is always busy!!

Great photo's Hope!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.