response to Cathy and Carold

Last month for the DLS workshop exercises the task was to do a family album. Well, some of ym friends decided to play along, too. Check out Cathy's and Carol's Dolly Albums. Now, *my* Family Album was tame compared to these (especially Carol's 'surpise' ending - I knew something was up between Barbie and Mr. Longboard there while the girls were being photographes, ergo figured there might be a second set of fraternal twins involved but THAT was SO NOT what I expected ~whew!~... lol) so I figured I better reveal a couple of the infamous 'Barbie and JT Boudoir' photos so I don't get left behind...




Comments

Tanya said…
Love the last shot, is it bad leishing a man sort of appeals to me. ROFL
Wren and Canaan's Mamma said…
Bwahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa!!!! You crack me up!!
kate said…
oh my.
kate said…
I forgot all about those.
fmartell2 said…
You are all PERVERTS!!!
LOL
Carol Kerfoot said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH I am pretty sure I saw these before!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so funny!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.