challenge project: the traveling suitcases

Here's the challenge. I have two vintage suitcases I picked up off freecycle. The woman I got them from says they were her mother's and her mother-in-law's, circa late 40s, early 50s. When I told her I was going to use them as photography props, her face lit right up. She seemed genuinely tickled when I told her I'd email her the first pictures I took with them.  

I'd like anyone who is interested to borrow the suitcases, and use them as props in a photo session. You can dedicate a session to using them and make a still life, put your kids in them, use them as decoration in a 'scene' - whatever... When we've passed it around and we have a good body of pictures together I'd love to put together an album or scrapbook of 4x6 prints to give her. Who's in?




Comments

Mama Bear said…
Memories don't live like people do
They always remember you
Whether things are good or bad, its just the memories

Memories don't live like people do-o
Baby don't forget me, I'm a travellin' (wo)man
Movin through places, space and time
Gotta lotta things i got to do....

Like get some sleep. Yeesh.

I'm in!
Tanya said…
Hmm this sounds like fun!
Sign me up baby...I'm so in!
Tasha said…
yeah this sounds fun! i'll use my new babe... can you bring one to the hospital if u make it? or i can get from you sometime in the next couple of weeks perhaps?
Hope Walls said…
Newborn hospital baby would ROCK!!!
Isaac McNeill said…
I'm in. That would fit Jacob perfectly.
Amy said…
I already have ideas.....count me in! I'll be the first...when do I pick em up?
Amanda Kerr said…
I am totally up for giving it a shot...I am in! Let me know when I can pick them up!
Lisa said…
I'm in, too. Does someone have them right now? Is there a schedule yet?
Hope Walls said…
No schedule - I'll do one up in the FB group...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.