ponypalooza: the sequel

In the van~

Her: "Mama?"
Me: "Yes, Serejane?"
Her: "We should go to the pet store."
Me: "Why's that?"
Her: "I want to get a pony."
Me: "Oh, yeah.  Where will you keep it?"
Her: "In a pony cage."
Me: "Where will we keep a pony cage?"
Her: "In the living room."
Me: "The living room is pretty small..."
Her: "We can put it under the couch."

At home later~

Me: "Jane, you should tell Daddy why you wanted to stop at the pet store today."
Her: "Because I want a pony."
Me: "Yes, and she figures we'll keep it in a pony cage under the couch in the living room."
Her: "Yes!  And it will be PINK and have POWERS..." 
Him: "Oh, yeah?"
Her: "Yes!  And its name will be LOLLIPOP!"

Between this and her heart not being in her bum, I just wanna know who's been slipping my kid mushrooms...

Comments

Tanya said…
I love that age, they always say the funniest things.
Cathy said…
Super sweet!!!
alphonsedamoose said…
That must be some high couch you have.
What kind of powers is Lollipop going to have?
ticblog said…
I'll ask her and get back to you, Moose.
Babzy said…
You could get her a seahorse. That wouldn't take up much room.
ticblog said…
Moose: I asked Serejane what kind of powers her pony will have. She said, "Wings, and sparkle sneezes." She later added, "Pink heart powers!" (Whatever those are... she was ambiguous about it.)
ticblog said…
Babzy - so nice to see you poking around!
kate said…
It sounds like Serejane has all the details worked out. When will you go to the pet store? :)

Abby has been trying to convince me that our family would be complete with a pet monkey, for years.
ticblog said…
I love Abby. I'm in agreement with her. We'll go to the pet store together, OK?
kate said…
Perfect. Can't wait.
I love that your world is surrounded in sparkles and pink!

Tee hee !
ang said…
Gosh, I feel like my girls have no imagination at all....asking for things like puppies and bunnies.
ticblog said…
(And - you gotta let them eat the things they find rotting at the back of the fridge...)
ang said…
Is that what you and Kate do? I KNEW there was something I was missing!
alphonsedamoose said…
Tell Serejane that pink heart powers are the best and the strongest of all the powers.
kate said…
I do not!
Lynda said…
LOL! Hilarious Hope! She's very imaginative, good for her!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.