for the bride who has everything but still wants more....


Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
Cinderella's coach.
Cathy said…
I want to be Cinderella for a day...
Babzy said…
It sure beats a pick up truck.
ticblog said…
It's only $1150 for a coulpe of hours, complete with Arabian horses, coachmen, and champagne... I would totally rent this for a wedding. Actually, if a couple came to me and asked about something unique and fun, I would suggest it... lol
fmartell2 said…
Whish I would of known about this for MY wedding!!
kate said…
Do you think Hal would like this to arrive at his surprise party?
ticblog said…
Sure, Kate!!!! lol. Nothing says, "You're my man," like a ride in a pumpkin coach...
kate said…
I think you're right. Did you show that picture to Serejane? I'll have to show my girls tomorrow.
ticblog said…
I think that would be inviting a lot of disappointment in the face of her lowly rental ponies. Perhaps AFTER her birthday party... lol
kate said…
you are renting ponies?
ticblog said…
I found the carriage at the website where we're renting the ponies for Serejane's 'Spanish Princesses and Banditos' Birthday Party. 10 kids and a pair of ponies named Crackerjack and Snickerdoodle in the snow... what the hell am I thinking.... lol
kate said…
We had Julia's birthday party recently. No rented animals. I need to work on my party-throwing skills. (P.S. Would love to chat when you have time...)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.