another brother!

I skipped out on the shower last weekend for Jason's new baby brother Logan while waiting for Jen to start labouring, so this afternoon I made a special trip to see the boys. Logan was sleeping when I got there but I roughed him up a bit and got him smiling before he cranked out and wanted milk and a nap. I got to hold him, and feed him, and squeeze him, and admire his perfect little fingers, toes, and belly button. Jason, in the meantime, did something to Serejane: on the ride home she informed me that not only was he sleeping over for her birthday party, but that they are apparently getting married... hmmm...





Comments

Tanya said…
Adorable.
alphonsedamoose said…
A beautiful baby.
Brandi said…
#4 is oh so sweet. It was lovely to meet you also :)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.