Peggy Sue and her whole family, too!!!

So, this was one of the most dangerous shoots I've ever been on, mostly because it was down to the wire whether the singing diva (pictured in Mom's lap immediately below going for the high notes) was going to show up in time. Mom braved FORTY THREE WEEKS (yes folks, 43) gestation... when this session was booked we figured she'd be almost a month old. As it turns out, she barely a week old. It was the family shoot that almost was missing the newest family member. As you can see, it all turned out OK. You saw Miss T just a few weeks ago - well, say hello to her new cousin D, and the rest of the family, too!



Big brother Ethan giving some good lovin' to his baby sister.


Wee feeties

Oh, don't they just look like trouble waiting to happen? ~insert maniacal laugh here~


Grandma P and Miss T are smitten, too...

Comments

Lynda said…
I just can't get enough of baby feet pictures!!!
Mama Bear said…
43 wks? I'm insane. Soooooo happy she finally made it! And you should here her sing!! Love the pics as always Hope.
Anonymous said…
very nice Hope but I think you are getting one of the first round of the momapalooza babyies mixed up with another.

Papa Bear
ticblog said…
HAHA! My bad - it's all that crack I smoke on Thursdays, you know? I was wondering why my labels for Evan kept bringing up this post. Poor Ethan is going to need therapy for it. Send me the bill. lol

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.