Kayley's bilingual book...

... is almost done! I am just getting a real Frenchie to proofread my rather rusty writing. In the meantime, here is the cover:


These books are intended to be completely tailor-made, and the story inspired by Kayley's photo session begged to be a counting backwards kind of story. In "Kayley a Paris", she travels through this beautiful city visiting her friends who live near famous places, like the bees who inhabit the gardens at the Palace of Versailles and her buddy the dog who hangs out at the crazy fountains near Pompidou Center, sharing her favourite movies with them. After each visit, she's down a movie, until she has just one left - the perfect recipe for a fun twist to end the story!

Without further ado, here are a couple of teaser pages (in English only, sorry lol) from the book:


My friends the bees live in the gardens of Versailles. They loved my movie about honey so much, I gave it to them. Then I only had five movies.

My friend the dog lives near Pompidou Center. He loved my movie about bones so much, I gave it to him. Then I only had three movies.

Comments

She loves it so much !!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.