chillaxin'

a pretty red bike

Marmot and Mouse the guinea pigs

teaching my son Kaelan to use the old Pentax K1000

Wil lovin' on the piggies

uber-funky cookies from the Italian Centre

flowers on a bike basket under my BIL and MIL's fire escape

Serejane at lunch

more pretty bikes

Kaelan loving on Marmot

Wil NOT making a dorky face for the camera

Madisyn without the Rat Smile

Jane being a dork

colouring

nice lighting

painting

my beautiful mother-in-law

Bill picking Madisyn's nose

Madisyn picking Bill's nose

Serejane picking her own nose

apparently nose-picking is pretty damn funny

my beautiful husband and his brother Ollie

my beloved backpack

Pirate Gramma Jane instructing the girls how to sail the couchboat

the fire escape

Oliver in many scarves

Comments

Tanya said…
Looks like it was a super fun time!
Laura Jane said…
Love it! Thanks for sharing :) You have a beautiful family.
Carol Kerfoot said…
Seriously, my favorite stuff so far! You are amazing.
Cool pictures !!!

Glad to see you documenting your own life again !!
alphonsedamoose said…
I am glad to see Bill was not picking his own nose. (smirk)
fmartell2 said…
The one of Kaelan and the camera is my favorite!
Wow! I love how your pictures tell a story, and convey such emotion. Love it!
Cathy said…
Cool!!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.