bacon love

Bill discovered more bacon love.  Check this out.

Comments

fmartell2 said…
Mmmm a heart attack on a plate!!
Tanya said…
K umm might be the pregnancy hormones talking but EWWWWWWWWWWWW yuck!!!
Lynda said…
OMG! I LOVE bacon - I eat a pound at a time - I really do. I know, I'm totally disgusting, but I can't help myself, lol! It's gotta be almost burnt to a crisp though, else I can't eat it.
Ok I am really craving that now ! i LOVE bacon and that looks soooo good , is that cheese in the middle ... I LOVE cheese... mmmmmmm
ticblog said…
Perhaps you and Lynda should go on a date together...
Lynda said…
Yes, and we could have BACON and CHEESE!! Yum!!!!
ticblog said…
I think I'm going to throw up now.
alphonsedamoose said…
Boy, that is a lot of grease. Clogged arteries here we come.
lynda, I don't know you, but we should fry up that yummy slice of love and share it !!! LOL !!!!
Lynda said…
I agree, smiley! The next time I'm in Alberta, we'll have to get together! Yay bacon!!!
I actually am considering make that for breakfast this weekend, and if I do, I am posting a picture in my blog ! LOL!
ticblog said…
You people are sick. (And Tammy & Lynda - you guys would LOVE each other.)
Babzy said…
I can't look at it. The last one was gross enough.
ticblog said…
Mein Seestor says: I am so conflicted.... that is freaking brilliant. But I think I just had a heart attack. Holy moly that's a helluva lottta artery clogging goodness...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.