announcements, announcements!

Well, as some of you may or may not know, we are no longer able to use Drew's studio for the workshops. I am currently shopping for an alternate venue, and will announce shortly where that will be.

I have elimintaed the basic lighting workshop due to insufficient enrollment (you pretty much all have DSLRs) and have merged the basics with the advanced. Start time will be the same, but please allow an additional half an hour. Eliminating the Basic lighting workshop will allow me to accomodate a make-up session for the Technical Critiquing workshop. So please note in your calendars:

March 9, 2008

Basic Lighting: cancelled
Technical Critiquing: 1:00 p.m.
Advanced lighting: 2:30 - 4:30

Thanks everyone! I apologize for being lazy posting exercises. New one is coming at you RIGHT NOW!!!

Comments

Lisa said…
Hi Hope
Everything sounds good and I'll be at the makeup class. I'm coming in from southern alberta that morning, so a chance I may be late, but I'll be there.
Thanks
Lisa.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.