'twere a lovely almost-spring day!

I was late - and I mean REALLY late arriving for this session. After a nightmarish time trying to schedule them in and not get too dangerously close to the due date, I felt like a complete heel making them wait. However, the upswing of my lateness was that the charming Miss Piggytails had a few more minutes to snooze, and was in positively chipper spirits within moments of my arrival. Congratulations on the pending arrival, P&T - I look forward to meeting the littlest arrival in just a couple of weeks!!!






Comments

Wren's Mamma said…
Awe, they are adorable!!!
ticblog said…
Yours are next in the queue, Wren's Mamma... lol
Wren's Mamma said…
Hey, I didn't say anything!! I am very patient!! Take your time!
ticblog said…
Next in the queue means next in the queue - could take me MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS before it's done. That new baby of yours might be asking for bananas in Cantonese before I get around to doing them... ~smirk~
Praying_mantis said…
Just stopping by to check out your pages. Very nice, very talented!
ticblog said…
Thanks for stoppin' by, PM. You ought to convince your sister to let me do some right proper maternity pics...
Tara Dunsmore said…
Great pictures Hope! I can't wait to see the rest ... :)
No baby yet - but I'll keep you posted so we can book a New Born appointment!
Tara

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.