Week 3 Tasks

I do apologize - I have not had a chance to post my examples from last week.  They are coming - I need to get them off the stupid memory card still..

At any rate, this week's project is simple and fun: I want you all to take 3 images that portray distinctly different mood or emotion - joy, sadness, claustrophobia, excitement, peace, frustration...  They can be portraits of people, landscapes of these lovely snow-dunes, still life that you create - whatever you choose.  Pay close attention to your selective focussing and DOF, to help enhance the feeling or mood you want to imply with your images.  Give your images a title - it can be as simple or as clever as you like.

Have fun!  I really look forward to seeing what you all come up with!  Id' like to post the 3 images you each make on the blog, so once you have shot and saved your images, please let me now where I can find them and I will add them to an album!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.