ponypalooza and faeriejane for Eve and Auntie Danna

Auntie Danna and Nanook took it upon themselves to bestow the girls with uber-frilly faerie costumes.  They have to wear them with undershirts because they are scratchy.  Getting into undershirts involves partial undress, which leads to total undress.  Then there are only pink bums running amok in the house.  Really, any excuse to get nekkid works: changing into costumes, getting a sleeve wet, breathing...  which comes as no surprise to those of you who have met Serejane. You all know I am not exaggerating.  At.  All.  To wit, last spring on our first walk about the yard, the neighbour didn't recognize Serejane 'with her clothes on.'





~~~~~~~~~~~

Eve made a post about girls infesting the house with pinkness.  I couldn't help but think of her as Serejane and I indulged in a talking head full-out pony/miniature teddy bear battle.  I say the bears won.  Serejane would disagree, but she's 3 - what does she know?


Comments

miasmom said…
oh hope. these pictures are beautiful.
ticblog said…
Thanks, Andrea! How are the girls? They must be HUGE!!!
Cathy said…
Great photos Hope! I LOVE the way they look!!
fmartell2 said…
You are one sick puppy.....lol
But thats why I love you!!
miasmom said…
they still seem small to me but yeah i suppose they are, lol- i'll have to email you some pics!
ticblog said…
I would love some pictures, A!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.