have to brag a bit here...


It's been almost a month since we officially announced Tasha and Laura joining ticdesign and starting on their own paths towards careers in photography.  Although both of these ladies showed immense talent before I asked them to join me, I have been consistently surprised and amazed with the level of commitment they have shown for honing their skills and braving some unfamiliar territory, especially in the last week.  I am bursting with pride to see them rise to the occasion each and every time and really look forward to watching their continued growth in the coming months.

Tasha, Laura - I applaud you both.  You make my heart soar, and have reminded me what it's like to feel that intense passion for making photographs again.  You are both inspirational and motivational.  I'm so truly, deeply happy we're able to work together.

Hugs, love and all that disgusting drivel,

~H.

Comments

Laura Jane said…
Hopey, you should be proud, because you have worked SO hard to help get me where I am, SO HARD. I am nothing but thankful for you and your mentoring ways.

I only WISH I could know the things you know and reap with the talent you do someday. You, friend, are a SUPERB role model.

TONS of hugs and TONS of love and TONS of DISGUSTING DRIVEL! ;) lol
Cathy said…
Awhhhh...
alphonsedamoose said…
I can just imagine all the laughing and snickering that will go on.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.