get a tissue handy

Comments

ticblog said…
my sides are still aching... HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

I loved the Carol Burnett show. Tim Conway is hilarious... ~whew~ Must stop laughing lol
fmartell2 said…
OW My TUMMY!!!!
I'm actually in tears because my belly hurts from laughing so hard.

I couldn't identify the guy on the other end of the couch but he looked like he had to pee from laughing so hard.

I loved that show too. Today I wonder how they made it through any show since it was LIVE and mostly ad libbed. I wouldn't have been able to keep it together after all the goofiness and side jokes.
ticblog said…
I believe it's our friendly neighbourhood chiminney sweep Dick van Dyke...
ticblog said…
It was always taped before a live studio audience; I recall a lot of censored BLEEPS lol
Babzy said…
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
I forgot about that show. Oh God the tears are flowing. Thank you for starting my day with a belly laugh.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.