announcements, announcements!

I've known the two beautiful ladies in these pictures for just over a decade. It brought me great joy when V asked me to do engagement photos! Too bad her fiance, big D, was distracted by V's cleavage so much - made it take much longer than it needed too... "The camera! look at the LENS! BLOODY HELL, man - eyes here!!!" After which he took to grabbing her butt. Yeesh.



On the day we were scheduled to shoot, V's daughter, who used to babysit my sons way back when, asked if her and her boyfriend (little D, no relation to big D) could join for a family picture. Of course, I said yes! If you ever scroll through my albums and see a poi (fire) spinner, that's G!



Of course G, not to be outdone by her mother, had her own little announcement to make. Congratulations on the pending marriage to V & big D, and on the pending baby to G & little D!!! (V - a grandma - what a hoot!!!!)


(And you're right, V&G - little D does have a nice smile with teeth.) LOL!!!

Comments

Tanya said…
Wow talk about lot's of wedding plans, love the photo's!
alphonsedamoose said…
Great photos hope. Big D , in the first picture, reminds me of that Canadian actor(can't remember his name).
Must be my old=timers acting up.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.