hangin' with the boys

OK - so I *still* vote baking cookies would have rocked (especially if they were chocolate chip - mmmmm my fave....) but that didn't stop these two fun little boys from brightening up my Sunday. Despite our best efforts to the contrary, their personalities shone through with blinding brilliance.











Thanks for letting me come and visit. Next time, if we're going to end up hanging out in your kitchen so much, and you aren't baking me cookies, I vote I get an Oreo Bar, too.

Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
I'll vote for chocolate chip cookies. Love them.
Tasha said…
hey can you email me your settings for that guitar pic...? need to figure out how to make my indoor pics better. help!!!
ticblog said…
Oy - I've addressed this over in DLS...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.