branching out

Every year for the last ~insert insane number of years~ I drive myself to insanity working for ~insert insane number of hours~ on the Programme for the North Country Fair. It's a labour of love, the huge bonus being I get to hang out with the incomparable artistic director, Carol. A few years ago I did some family pictures for her. Her son is getting all growed up now, and is making musak! He used one of the pictures I snapped of his edible nephew S. for his website avatar.  How cool is that?

The God Sounds

Comments

Tanya said…
~sigh~ How I used to love North Country Fair, volunteering for that was the best!

I am not at all shocked he used a photo you took Missy, you are an amazing photographer. Also well umm the cute kid helps!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.