and to all a good night!

As threatened, I worked my butt off getting everyone and everything caught up so I can spend 3 days straight being nothing but Wife and Mother and Sister and Daughter and Friend without the nagging gnawing feeling of knowing something has been left not done.

I'm off to start slacking! Merry Christmas to you all... seeya on the 27th or so!!! I'll leave you with some pictures of our decorations, the Leg Grounds, and a bonus sign - nothing says Christmas like a petting zoo and donkey rides!













Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
You have been busy getting all caught up. Have a very Merry Christmas and time off
Laura Jane said…
warm and beautiful!

Hope your week is going great, Happy Holidays.
Catmoves said…
Enjoy your off time, tic. Thanks for sharing these pics.
Babzy said…
Hope you are having a great Christmas with your family. I love love love your photos of the tree decorations.
Hey slacker! Hope your holiday was peaceful.
Allyson said…
What gorgeous shots. You are an artist pure and simple, thank you.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.