why you MIA?

I want to apologize to everyone who's been expecting more frequent blog posts - we're in the process of a hardware upgrade Chez Nous. As a result, I have been unable to access the pictures on my now-external hard drive, and haven't even processed a single picture in over a week. I'ts killing me - I feel SO behind. However, along with the new technology, I promise there are some VERY exciting new features and offers I have for my fantastic clients. Thank you for all your patience - I hope to be back in full motion after this weekend when all the networking and emails and everything have been re-established. In the meantime, I miss you all, and promise you LOTS of pictures when I get back online!!!

Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
You are probably going to be very busy trying to catch up.
Glad you are back
Catmoves said…
Hi tic. Will you link to the new website through blogger? Glad you're back, too.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.