by popular demand - editing software tutoring

Dirty Little Secrets - The Workshops will be going live in just 6 weeks time. It appears, however, that people are interested in learning photo editing as much as they are interested in photo taking. From speaking with a few of you, what i've discovered is that you often only have 4 or 5 things you want to know, and don't want to commit the time and/or money to taking a full course.

Although I am unable to provide a workshop as I don't own enough hardware to set more than 2 people up at a time in a classroom, I am pleased to announce that I will be offering private tutoring starting in January. I am a photographer, not a photoshopper, and limit my use of photo editing software to applying techniques I learned in the darkroom such as burning and dodging, saturation, hand-tinting, minimizing or removal of minor blemishes and flaws, contrast, and layering to my digital images; I'm happy to share what I have learned.

Based on a simple questionnaire the client completes, I will custom-design a private workshop to help you learn and/or improve your photo editing techniques. Please contact me via the main website to arrange for your private session!

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.