my Jasonpoop

This is my Jasonpoop. He's quite the little trooper - despite having some pretty major surgery just a few weeks before our shoot, and some nasty cold weather, he was nothing but smiles and giggles while we meandered our way around Hawrelak Park.



He even asked to hold my hand, a far cry from last year when he hid behind his mom, dad, trees, and everything else, and just looked at me like I was a psycho. Not to deviate from tradition, he managed to squeeze in a face-plant, just like last year.



But this time instead of crying when I got too close, he cried when it was time to leave! I love you too, Jason!


Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
Hope, you do a great job of photographing kids.They all seem so natural.
shutterbug said…
Thats my little man!!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.