learn disco

Scandinavian instructional video, from Bill, to you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

I..couldn't...stop...watching....Ba ah ha ha !!

Now to go practice my new moves ! ( just kidding)

WHAT WAS THAT ?
Babzy said…
SCREEEEEEAM HAHAHAHAH I'M CRYING!!
They look like they're really enjoying themselves. hahahahaaaaaa Oh God. I have to go mop my face now.
~l said…
That lady was putting the groove on. Her shoulder pops were amazing!
alphonsedamoose said…
I loved the guy in white. If you put a chicken head on him he looks like he is scratching for food.LOL
ticblog said…
Shoulder pops schmoulder pops - that ain't nothing compared to the sassy little hip-twitch the dude does right before they start up the music!
Babzy said…
I gotta watch this again. It's so funny.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.