Kevin Spacey ***UPDATED with PICTURES***

~L wants to know... "What is it about kevin spacey that truely intrigues you, or just makes you the fan you are?"


Well, ~L, if you really must know, the truth is, I really don't know. He's not really what I'd call 'good looking' and his voice is kind of nasally and he has an atrocious heairline and a hairy manbelly. One would suppose those things would make him somewhat unattractive.


He's an extremely talented actor. He picks great roles. He's diverse. He's mysterious. He's bright, well spoken, and very funny. He's cheeky. These intangible things combine to give him some kind of sex appeal. It's not like I look at him and say wow, he's hot, I want to marry him. It's more of an admiration and respect for him, in the way he conducts himself professionally.


Now my other friend Lynda, SHE has the hots for Jeff Goldblum, totally head over heels gaga for the weird looking gangly bug-eyed manorexic dude, and THAT is just plain weird.

Laura made this special collage for me. I wanted to share it with all of you. (I have to be honest - I'm a little upset that Jeff takes up more space on the page than Kevin, though.)


(I have to be honest - I'm a little upset that there's a nekkid Little Mermaid shot of Jeff on the page.)

Comments

Carol Kerfoot said…
I have a friend who is quite attractive and she loves Steven Tyler....

Another looker who loves Steve Darling from the news and....

one more who is in love with Anderson Cooper! ( CNN)

What is up with that? If these guys knew they would be all puffed up with EGO. lol
Babzy said…
I'm in love with Squire Barnes.
Carol Kerfoot said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHHHA
Hope Walls said…
Are you laughing at me, or your sister?
Hope Walls said…
So I googled that nekkid picture of Jeff Goldblum - thought maybe it was from a movie or something. Well, no, that was just him, hanging nekkid on the beach. In the same series of pictures is one of him licking sand of his (also) nekkid girlfriend's belly.

Often, celebrity = weird.
Lynda said…
OMG!! Jeff Goldblum nekkid!!! Wooooo hoooooo!!! Need a cold shower now. Thanks Laura, for the collage!!!!!!!
~L said…
Haha! Oh no, I only put the best together for you friend!

Now, you may think it's ALL silly, but it's not. This is a thought out collage. There is Jeff, in all his glory. But did you not notice, Kevin is STARING right at you? And, if you look behind the Jeff pic, there are bits of Kevin trying so hard to poke through. And don't forget, Jet is trying to get some attention, or help kevin out, by slashing or using some kind of force in his Jet way to move Jeff along. Don't think I just throw these together for you Hope... it has meaning! Just look at Kevins kind nature in all his pictures.
Tanya said…
Ok not Spacey related. I am actually looking for some gift idea's for a secret santa exchange I am involved in, the price limit is 10 dollars. My recepient really likes photography so I was hoping to get some help maybe figuring out a book or something I could get her. Do you have any suggestions? or am I out to lunch with the price limit being what it is...

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.