Nancy & Co.

You know Rowan? Yeah - the baby that hates me? This is her in a bumblebee suit. I finally have pictures of her SMILING.


This is her Mom and Dad. They like me, even if Rowan doesn't.


I've met most of Jody's family - mom, brother, nieces, nephews, etc. and I got to meet another one last weekend. (Jody - is ANYONE in your family ugly? lol) I met the three dynamic ladies below - Rowan's sassy auntie Nancy and Nancy's sweet goofy daughters - for a fall session down at Rafter's Landing and Louise McKinney Park. After some issues with glare off the Edmonton Queen and maybe a bug or two, we managed to make it through swimmingly. (Nancy - I think your daughters run their own little gong show on the side, hey?) You guys are a beautiful little family, and were such a hoot to work with!





Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.