my daughter's betrothed...

Billie & I have been joking about Mikael (her littlest one) and Serejane (my littlest one) getting hitched since we were both pregnant with our respective offspring. I adore Billie & Frank, and their wonderfully odd little boys. I picked Billie up on the internet; she hired me for my first 'official' gig as a wedding photographer, and set me on a course for bi-annual vehicle break-ins and a streak of impeccably horrible luck doing weddings...

It's been several years since we met ~ my wedding luck has improved, and now Billie's like a sister to me. Our families mesh well together, so I suppose having the littlest ones get married would make an excellent excuse to see them more often than once every couple of years... and Billie would have her little girl! (I'll share her with ya, Bill... lol)






Comments

alphonsedamoose said…
Ticblog: You have been one busy lady with all these pictures. As usual, all are excellent
fmartell2 said…
You just made me all weepy!!!
Thanks Darlin!
Chapualqo said…
Very nice pictures man! I think I´m copying your "gray calibration bar" to my blog.
ticblog said…
Thanks, Chap! And yes - I snagged the calibration bar from a photography site - it comes in handy for all kinds of things, especially processing. Feel free!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.