a little colour for ya?

I have to admit, this week has been tougher than I thought. I'm just not really into eye-popping colour and I'm finding it difficult to notice things that grab my attention based solely on 'colour.' I'm going out shooting on Friday, though, so hopefully I'll be feeling a little more inspired by then.

I admire this bike every day.



They're creating 'water' spaces all over campus, and the one that is situated adjacent to my building was sporting, of all things, a water lily!


This is the somewhat abysmal-looking hallway I enter my office via each day, viewed from behind the security-locked stairwell door. I promise it's a much more cheerful place than it looks...

Comments

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Unless otherwise noted, writing and watermarked images on this blog are copyrighted to Hope Walls.